Annual European Karate Organization black belt grading 2023
The grading will take place in Targu Mures – ROMANIA – (Link) from the 18th . August – 20th . August
GUIDELINES FOR EKO GRADING/EXAMINATION
Criteria: Documentation required by the Technical Grading Committee Branch Chief or/and
The following documents are to be sent to EKO by Email : firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
1. Recommendation letter from the Country Representative or Branch Chief
2. C.V. of the applicant
3. Copy the EKO pass with the date of the previous exam.
4. Copy of the latest WKO certificate (Shodan, Nidan or Sandan)
5. 2023 EKO Grading Examination application form.
The qualification required for each Dan Grading is as follows:
1st . Dan No special qualification is needed.
2nd . Dan A student who is 20 years old or more and who has experience of 2 or more years
from the last grading of 1st . Dan can go for Grading to 2nd . Dan.
3rd Dan A student who is 25 years old or more and who has experience of 3 or more years
from the last grading of 2nd . Dan can go for Grading to 3rd . Dan.
4th Dan A student who is 30 years old or more and who has experience of 4 or more years
from the last grading of 3rd . Dan can go for Grading to 4th . Dan.
More informations here:
- Karate CV form EKO Dan grading 2023
- Invitation letter EKO Dan grading 2023
- Application form EKO Dan grading 2023
Chairman EKO Grading & Technical committee.
Shihan Jan Bülow